Saturday, May 28, 2016

Four Years of Carrot & Claire!

Hey there! Long time no see, right? Although I'm very busy, I thought I'd write up a post because today marks four years since I made this blog. I never thought that it would survive this long, and even though I haven't posted on here very much lately, I've had such a lovely time.

The main reason I haven't been posting on here much is because I've been spending more time on my instagram. But I don't really think I want to spend most of my time on there anymore, and I don't like the community as much. I also want to do more things with my other interests, so there will be that.

And I'm not saying I'm giving up dolls or doll photography, oh no. I really want to post more on here instead. Also, you can always check out my flickr (carrotandclaire) to see my photos.

So expect more posts from me in the near future!

My summer break starts in about two weeks so I'll definitively have a lot more time.

I'm excited to see where this takes me and cheers to four years!

Well here's a photo of lil Emily to keep you satisfied for now. :)

Until next time!
Claire xo

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on four years! Can't wait to see more posts. :)
    ~Lu&TheEightLittleDollies

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLAIRREEEEEEEEE <3 i literally haven't visited your blog in ages. AAH. okay, so first of all, CONGRATULATIONS ON FOUR YEARS! that's a HUGE accomplishment. i think i've been blogging for about 3 or almost four years too on onedolloutthere. I always just sort of seem to remember you from when when I first started blogging. ^_^ Can't wait to see more posts from you :) I'm hoping to pick up my pace a little more on my doll blog this summer too, since I just got out of school and life's a lot more free-er.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on four years! Yeah, I agree, the AGIG comm is kinda yikes.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just getting back to blogging and reading them as well. I hope you find time to post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations on four years! THAT'S AMAZING! *confetti*
    Emily is so cute.;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you again!congrats for four years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 4 years! That's awesome!

    I'm sorry I haven't been visiting as much as I used to. We've been having a hard time keeping up with everything.

    Is Emily's lip pierced? Looks cool?

    Also - have you seen the new AG rabbit? It's name is Carrot too. :) We thought of you the minute we saw it.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback and comments, but please be considerate of other people's feelings.

~Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...